Tuesday, January 28, 2020
To-Do Tuesday #4
Kind of an oopsie over here. There was no to-do list last week. Honestly, I didn't even tackle a thing on the list from the week before, so I just kind of let it slide to last week. So here is my progress on the last to-do list.
Last week's list (technically from two weeks ago)
1) Trim and press all 100 HST blocks for the Gravity Quilt--done
This was like a two week effort, but happy to say all these 8.5" HST's are all trimmed up. My quilting accountability partner, has her's all laid out ready to piece. Time for me to figure my layout and join her.
2) Finish piecing the Mosaic Mystery Quilt--done
Crossing this one off the list means that my One Monthly Goal is officially complete. Fingers crossed, I can finish the quilt before the parade of quilts in March.
3) Quilt at least 15 minutes a day on Floral Fireburst Quilt
Unfortunately, this one wasn't even touched over the past two weeks.
4) Finish piecing A Flower Bouquet
Though not finished, this one at least made it to the design wall. Hopefully this week I will be able to find time to add the strips to the section and bring the four finished sections together to finish this top.
This week's list
1) Finish piecing A Flower Bouquet Quilt
2) Acquire backing and batting for Mosaic Mystery Quilt
3) Baste Mosaic Mystery Quilt
4) Quilt Floral Fireburst Quilt
5) Piece February Out West block (if it is released on Feb 1st)
6) Get fabric for the guild's ugly fabric challenge
4) Begin kitchen reorganization
Hi Tish! Begin kitchen reorganization - that's going to take away from your quilting time on the Floral Fireburst . . . just saying. And your guild is having an ugly fabric challenge?! I'm guessing your going to pick a mystery bag that has someone else's fabric in it, and you have to use it. And maybe make it pretty? Sounds like fun, if that's the case. I can't wait to see the layout you chose for the Gravity quilt. Thanks for linking up this week! ~smile~ RoseanneReplyDelete
That’s quite the list. Kitchen reorgs give me the heebie geebies - hope that goes well. For me, it requires some dancing music to keep me groovin!ReplyDelete
Love how your Mosaic Mystery quilt turned out. Hope you've made good progress on last week's list.ReplyDelete