Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Last week's list:
1) Begin quilting Mosaic Mystery
This one isn't finished by a long shot. I got the basting stitches along the outside edge of the border and stitched between the inside and outside borders.
2) Piece Out West Blocks--Done
I am happy to report that both color way blocks are complete! It feels good to be able to put this tote up until next month.
3) Start cutting on The Great Out Doors Quilt
No fabrics where cut, but the pattern is printed and I am ready to slice and dice.
This week's list:
1) Continue cutting on The Great Outdoors Quilt
2) Piece two child donation quilts
3) Quilt on Mosaic Mystery
4) Work on one of the two UFO challenge projects; Flying Geese Quilt or Floral Fireburst